CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28

A Very Sad Day

It was a sad day in Alabama yesterday.  Historic tornados demolished so many towns across the state.  There are already 128 confirmed dead.  I praise God for keeping my family safe.  I'm not normally afraid during bad storms, but this was very scary.  Please pray for the families who have lost it all-- their houses, their loved ones, their towns. 

It was a strange day at school yesterday, too.  We still came to school even though we had no power.  I only had three children to show up.  We resorted to crayons and the playground until 11:00 when we were able to go home.  I even had to stop at a local hotel to dry my hair before school started because my house didn't have power.  Thankfully, today is a new day.  My city just has tree damage and minor house damage.  We are back up and running in room 233.

Here are some pictures from around the state.







No comments: