CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6

Wow!

I was totally blown away by the response to the FREEBIE linky party!! I really didn't expect many people to care or to link up, but I guess I underestimated the allure of something free! Thank you to all who participated. There are lots of really great resources.

Here's one more activity you can download for FREE as a way to say "thanks!" 

Directions: Students will walk around the room and tally each object listed.  Then, they can record the number in the circle.

I tried to keep in generic so it can be used in many types of classrooms.  The "crayons" and "markers" are meant to be the amount at the child's own desk-- unless you have a quick finisher that you need to keep extra busy !



5 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks!! Freebies are awesome:) That was a super idea for a linky:)
I'm a follower;0)
4th Grade Frolics

Delighted said...

For some reason I am having trouble downloading this. Looks cute!!

Amy C said...

I can't download it either! Bummer!

Lauren Morse said...

I'm sorry the link isn't working. I'm out of town without my computer. When I get home next week I'll give it another try.

Lauren Morse said...

Try the link again. It should work now.